Author Topic: Welcome  (Read 513 times)

KS1K

• Offline Offline
Welcome
« on: February 12, 2021, 11:50:31 UTC »
It is so nice to see my rag chew friends showing up in this forum.   Welcome and I hope to talk to you soon.

DE KS1K

Basu (VU2NSB)

• Administrator
  • Offline Offline
Re: Welcome
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2021, 12:00:15 UTC »
It is indeed quite heartening to see several operators joining the forum to participate and support the Ragchew movement on HamSphere platform. Members are invited to freely interact on various topics not only in the HamSphere Ragchewer's Lounge but also on other matters related to Ham radio including Antennas, Propagation, etc.

73, de Basu VU2NSB

HP3FGA

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2021, 13:38:21 UTC »
Dave (KS1K) thank you for the invitation to join the HamSphere Ragchewer´s Lounge. I also take the opportunity to thank Basu (VU2NSB) for having us here in his must interesting and instructing WEB SITE.
At the same time Hello to all the friends in the forum. I will be doing HamSphere 4.0 radio for a while. All have a great day!
Felix HP3FGA

KS1K

• Offline Offline
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2021, 14:25:50 UTC »
Good to see my rag chew buddy Felix from David Panama join us here in the lounge.  Looking forward to our next rag chew Felix. 

Basu (VU2NSB)

• Administrator
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2021, 15:00:58 UTC »
Felix (HP3FGA), great to have you here on the HamSphere Ragchewer's Lounge. I hope that all of us like-minded people could collectively work to bring back some sanity and a more relaxed QSO environment on the HamSphere system. It would be good for all those people who currently feel marginalized by the fact that HS operators are rarely interested in conducting nice, warm and healthy QSO and unwind themselves... Mostly, they are interested in a quickie and thereafter get away in 30 seconds to hunt for another station. Such QSO are so frustrating, pointless, and mundane. Unfortunately, this is driving away a lot of good ops from HamSphere. Hopefully, we could work to partially reverse this trend.

Thank you for your appreciation of my website in general.

73, de Basu VU2NSB
« Last Edit: February 12, 2021, 15:03:56 UTC by Basu (VU2NSB) »