Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3]

21   HamSphere Ragchewer's Lounge / Re: Welcomeon February 12, 2021, 15:00:58 UTC

Started by KS1K - Last post by Basu (VU2NSB)

Felix (HP3FGA), great to have you here on the HamSphere Ragchewer's Lounge. I hope that all of us like-minded people could collectively work to bring back some sanity and a more relaxed QSO environment on the HamSphere system. It would be good for all those people who currently feel marginalized by the fact that HS operators are rarely interested in conducting nice, warm and healthy QSO and unwind themselves... Mostly, they are interested in a quickie and thereafter get away in 30 seconds to hunt for another station. Such QSO are so frustrating, pointless, and mundane. Unfortunately, this is driving away a lot of good ops from HamSphere. Hopefully, we could work to partially reverse this trend.

Thank you for your appreciation of my website in general.

73, de Basu VU2NSB

22   HamSphere Ragchewer's Lounge / Re: Welcomeon February 12, 2021, 14:25:50 UTC

Started by KS1K - Last post by KS1K

Good to see my rag chew buddy Felix from David Panama join us here in the lounge.  Looking forward to our next rag chew Felix. 

23   HamSphere Ragchewer's Lounge / Re: Welcomeon February 12, 2021, 13:38:21 UTC

Started by KS1K - Last post by HP3FGA

Dave (KS1K) thank you for the invitation to join the HamSphere Ragchewer´s Lounge. I also take the opportunity to thank Basu (VU2NSB) for having us here in his must interesting and instructing WEB SITE.
At the same time Hello to all the friends in the forum. I will be doing HamSphere 4.0 radio for a while. All have a great day!
Felix HP3FGA

24   HamSphere Ragchewer's Lounge / Re: Welcomeon February 12, 2021, 12:00:15 UTC

Started by KS1K - Last post by Basu (VU2NSB)

It is indeed quite heartening to see several operators joining the forum to participate and support the Ragchew movement on HamSphere platform. Members are invited to freely interact on various topics not only in the HamSphere Ragchewer's Lounge but also on other matters related to Ham radio including Antennas, Propagation, etc.

73, de Basu VU2NSB

25   HamSphere Ragchewer's Lounge / Welcomeon February 12, 2021, 11:50:31 UTC

Started by KS1K - Last post by KS1K

It is so nice to see my rag chew friends showing up in this forum.   Welcome and I hope to talk to you soon.

DE KS1K

26   HamSphere Ragchewer's Lounge / Re: This is a great ideaon February 11, 2021, 15:07:52 UTC

Started by VE3OHS - Last post by Basu (VU2NSB)

You are welcome Wayne... Hopefully we could make it work and motivate people to spend some time relaxing and rag-chewing instead of being on their toes chasing stations for points and awards on a 24x7 basis...  :D

27   HamSphere Ragchewer's Lounge / This is a great ideaon February 11, 2021, 15:00:52 UTC

Started by VE3OHS - Last post by VE3OHS

Thank you Basu and Dave this is a great idea for those that are looking for a Rag Chew rather than chasing rewards and 5x9 and 73...thanks guys this looks good.
Wayne 9HS4755 - VE3OHS

28   Forum Rules / General rules of engagementon October 02, 2019, 20:41:41 UTC

Started by Basu (VU2NSB) - Last post by Basu (VU2NSB)

Welcome to VU2NSB.com forums.

The objective of this forum is to provide an interactive platform for the members to conduct a healthy discussion on various topics that are relevant to the topic categories. The discussions must be cordial and polite and nothing should be written which could be offensive in nature.

The forum must be used in the spirit of fostering friendship amongst members, for seeking technical information, and for sharing knowledge across the board to the benefit of others.

There should be no activity intended to promote any product(s) or service(s) in any way either directly or indirectly on this forum.

Links to thirds party product(s) or service(s) must not be posted on our forum unless they are absolutely relevant and needed for clarity of the narrative of the post or comment.

No irrelevant posts or comments that are not in line with the forum category should be made on our forums.

The primary language for posts and comments on this forum is English. Although we recognize and respect that all other languages are equally important, in the interest of easy and widespread interactivity across the entire community, all members should use English as the common language. Those who are not well versed in English language communication are requested to make the extra effort of using Google Translate (or any other translation service) to convert their musings into English before posting anywhere on this forum.

Within the framework of these simple rules, please feel free to share your thoughts, ideas, queries, or questions by posting or commenting on the forum.

73, de Basu VU2NSB
Pages: 1 2 [3]