Recent Articles & Posts
SSN, SFI, Solar Data for HF Radio Propagation Here are some of the important Solar activity parametric data that are responsible for influencing the behavior of the Ionosphere on earth. These in turn, are instrumental Read More…
Learn CW Morse Code – Lesson Set 2 This is the Lesson Set -2 in our multi-part series of CW Morse Code hands-on tutorials where we will introduce numerals and a few important punctuation marks Read More…
Learn CW Morse Code – Lesson Set 1 This article on Learn CW Morse Code – Lesson Set 1 is the first in our series of lesson sets for beginners and perhaps others too, to Read More…
Learn CW Morse Code – Get Started If you are reading this article, then in all probability you either wish to learn CW Morse Code from the scratch or are one of those who learned Read More…
HF Radio Surface Wave propagation (Ground Wave) Surface Wave propagation and coverage on the HF radio bands is well known to radio amateurs. Especially, on the Lower frequency HF bands called the Top Bands which Read More…
Recent Blog Posts
- Is FT8 popularity growing at the cost of SSB Phone and CW?
- Interpretation of S-Meter Noise Floor in HF Radio Receivers
- How badly can high Local Ambient QRM affect HF Radio?
- 100W on a Wire Antenna – How far would it reach?
- Understanding Antennas – The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- How to get started on ISS Cross band Repeater?
- Impact of VHF-UHF Radio Repeater Site Location on Coverage
- Why might Antenna Height matter more than Gain