Recent Articles & Posts
Multiband End-Fed Half-Wave EFHW Antenna The End Fed Half Wave antenna or the popularly known EFHW antenna has been around almost ever since the inception of HF radio. Nevertheless, the EFHW antenna had in the Read More…
SSN, SFI, Solar Data for HF Radio Propagation Here are some of the important Solar activity parametric data that are responsible for influencing the behavior of the Ionosphere on earth. These, in turn, are instrumental Read More…
Learn CW Morse Code – Lesson Set 2 This is Lesson Set -2 in our multi-part series of CW Morse Code hands-on tutorials where we will introduce numerals and a few important punctuation marks as Read More…
Learn CW Morse Code – Lesson Set 1 This article on Learn CW Morse Code – Lesson Set 1 is the first in our series of lesson sets for beginners and perhaps others too, to Read More…
Learn CW Morse Code – Get Started If you are reading this article, then in all probability you either wish to learn CW Morse Code from the scratch or are one of those who learned Read More…
Recent Blog Posts
- EMI-RFI and Noise related HF Radio Station performance loss
- Low SSN – Why do most Hams find HF Radio so difficult?
- Is FT8 popularity growing at the cost of SSB Phone and CW?
- Interpretation of S-Meter Noise Floor in HF Radio Receivers
- How badly can high Local Ambient QRM affect HF Radio?
- 100W on a Wire Antenna – How far would it reach?
- Understanding Antennas – The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- How to get started on ISS Cross band Repeater?