India DX Net – (on HamSphere)
Coming Soon - This article is under preparation
VU2NSB.com is a new website which has not yet been formally launched. We are rapidly populating the website with articles and posts. This article is under preparation and expected to go online soon. Meanwhile, you may browse through the portion of the site which is ready.
Should you wish to stay apprised about the new articles as and when they are posted, you may subscribe to our newsletter. We will inform you when the site is fully functional.
Thank you for your patience and valued patronage.
Related Posts and Articles
- HamSphere 4.0 Architecture May 8, 2015
- HamSphere 4 April 25, 2015 Real vs HamSphere Virtual vs Hybrid Radio communication and Amateur Radio as the terms suggest, clearly define the mode of communication using electromagnetic (EM) radio frequency waves. Hence it is obvious that the medium of signal…
- PSK31 - A Robust QSO October 4, 2019 PSK31 - for exciting HF band QRP PSK31 like most of the other narrow-band digital text communication modes requires very little TX power into a very modest antenna. PSK31 is also quite immune to co-channel interference…
- HF Long Path (LP) - Quick tips and pointers December 23, 2019 HF Long Path (LP) - Getting acquainted HF radio DXing may often be leveraged by the use of HF Long Path (LP) from time to time. By and large, on a routine basis, we all tend…
- Impact of VHF-UHF Radio Repeater Site Location on Coverage September 4, 2020 VHF-UHF Radio Repeater Site Location vs Coverage The significance of VHF-UHF radio repeaters' site location for achieving the desired reliable coverage range cannot be taken lightly. Adequate due diligence is required in terms of assessment of…
- EMI-RFI and Noise related HF Radio Station performance loss January 25, 2022 EMI-RFI and Noise related HF Radio Station performance loss HF radio performance loss due to EMI-RFI and noise in and around the station environment is often a major issue that could almost cripple the communication capability.…
- How badly can high Local Ambient QRM affect HF Radio? March 22, 2021 Effects of Local Ambient QRM on HF Radio Local ambient QRM (Noise) from various electrical appliances and other sources in the neighborhood often adversely affect HF radio communication. The negative effects of local QRM on an…
- Need We Fuss About Exact Antenna Bearing for HF DX? December 10, 2019 Do we need to set eaxct antenna bearing for HF DX? While working distant stations on HF bands do we need to be fussy about the exact beam headings and antenna bearing for HF DX? The…
(No Ratings Yet) - Please vote the article with your valuable star rating. Thanks! Basu (VU2NSB)
Recent Articles & Posts
VHF Propagation Path Profiler
Terrestrial VHF Propagation Path Profiler The VHF Propagation Path Profiler presented here is a comprehensive application that allows us to graphically render and mathematically compute various relevant VHF/UHF propagation metrics including VHF propagation path losses, Read More…
Antenna Bearings – Geodesic Map
Antenna Bearings – Geodesic Map We present automatically rendered Antenna Bearings with Geodesic Paths projected on a Rectangular Map. Each geodesic great circle path displayed on the map originates from your location that is derived Read More…
The Great Circle Map – GCM
The Great Circle Map – GCM We present an automatically rendered Great Circle Map – GCM based on your location derived from your Internet IP address. Therefore the Great Circle Map generated below should be Read More…
Multiband End-fed Half-wave EFHW Antenna
Multiband End-Fed Half-Wave EFHW Antenna The End Fed Half Wave antenna or the popularly known EFHW antenna has been around almost ever since the inception of HF radio. Nevertheless, the EFHW antenna had in the Read More…
SSN, SFI, Solar Data for HF Propagation
SSN, SFI, Solar Data for HF Radio Propagation Here are some of the important Solar activity parametric data that are responsible for influencing the behavior of the Ionosphere on earth. These, in turn, are instrumental Read More…
Recent Blog Posts
- EMI-RFI and Noise related HF Radio Station performance loss
- Low SSN – Why do most Hams find HF Radio so difficult?
- Is FT8 popularity growing at the cost of SSB Phone and CW?
- Interpretation of S-Meter Noise Floor in HF Radio Receivers
- How badly can high Local Ambient QRM affect HF Radio?
- 100W on a Wire Antenna – How far would it reach?
- Understanding Antennas – The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- How to get started on ISS Cross band Repeater?
- Antennas and Arrays (6)
- CW and Digi-modes (2)
- Radio Communication (8)
- Radio Wave Propagation (10)
- RF Transmission Lines (2)
- Space Communication (1)